Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Beautiful Here!

We have seen so many pretty things while we have been here. There are some amazing birds and flowers especially. The following are some pictures I took in our backyard:







On our walk tonight we tried to get some pictures of the birds too, there are a bunch of parrot type birds that are so bright! It looks like a bunch of exotic pets escaped. The birds are harder to get pictures of, but here are a few:







Now we just need to see some kangaroos!

3 comments:

  1. The second flower is a Passion Flower and they make herbs from this flower and boil a tea that puts you to sleep at night. I just saw a show about this and I was thinking about ordering some. You have it in your backyard! Beautiful pictures. Tom always enjoys seeing your pictures and your daughter. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start with your pictures...keep them coming. It's beautiful country and you are going to have quite an adventure, you three! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! i've gotta get one of those cameras...and a good eye.

    ReplyDelete